The Wikimedia Foundation’s first major new project in 7 years is now feeding the biggest project in that stable, Wikipedia itself. But anyone can take structured data from Wikidata, due to its open license.
The 'Cloud' Categories
- 44,685 hits
#rfc : maine ACTA administration anonymous bruce springsteen comment copyright copyright infringement Craig Whyte CVA cybercrime Duff&Phelps Duff and Phelps EBT ebts EU facebook file sharing Football google governance government HMRC IANA ICANN insolvency inspiration internet Internet Freedom Internet Values IP Journalism kim dotcom Law liquidation Media multistakeholder model Newco New Media new zealand Oldco P2P PIPA Poison Pill policy procedural errors Rangers rangers spl Rangers Ticketus Craig Whyte restraining order richard o'dwyer RIPA Scotland Scottish Football SDM sex SFA sir david murray social media SOPA SPL torrentfreak tpp trade agreeements trade agreements Trademark trade negotiations tvs tvshack uk uk parliament USA ustr Values
WEB_3D_LAW – in the pipeline posts
- One downside of paywalls: Where does your growth come from?
- UK prepares for white space broadband rollout in 2014
- Wikipedia is now drawing facts from the Wikidata repository, and so can you
- YouTube files lawsuit against Russian internet law – Telecompaper
- Swarmwise – The Tactical Manual To Changing The World. Chapter One. – Falkvinge on Infopolicy
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.